A place for physics, video games, philosophy, and beer.

18 September 2010

Timeline: 17 September 2010

Morning
Ah, Friday morning. The start of a day where everyone is thinking about the end of the day and wouldn't care less if the hours of 9 AM to 5 PM were sucked into a black hole that only affected time. Anyway, my classes were for the most part fine. I found out that I got a 100 on my Classical Mechanics lab, which sort of surprised me. I was only informed via email, so I do not know if any corrections were made.

Afternoon
Finished off some homework involving entropy for Thermodynamics and attended my three classes. Nothing of note went on.

Evening
Work from 3:30 - 8 PM, where I started out in the basement and was then moved up to the hell hole that is the Tween/Teen section. Needless to say, the hours drag on as slow as they possibly could. The rest of the night was full of finishing off homework after browsing Netflix Instant Queue which had nothing on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment