A place for physics, video games, philosophy, and beer.

17 September 2010

Timeline: 16 September 2010

Morning
Woke up at 7 AM, which has become the new norm for me. I worked on finishing touches to a lab report due for Classical Mechanics. At Classical Mechanics lab we worked on using Mathematica 7 to solve projectile motion problems with both linear drag resistance and quadratic drag resistance with differential equations. The output of Mathematica from this lab can be viewed here in PDF format: Lab

Afternoon
My afternoon consisted of working on various homework sets for Thermodynamics and Classical Mechanics. I do not have anything due for Quantum until next week. I then had Thermo lab but decided not to work on it then and will probably due it this weekend.

Evening
Relaxed and did homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment