A place for physics, video games, philosophy, and beer.

14 September 2010

Timeline: 14 September 2010

Morning
I volunteered to be the TA (teaching assistant) for the 7:45 AM astronomy lab two weeks ago. I do not know what I was thinking. 7:45 AM is now my wake up time on the only day of the week I could I had the possibility of sleeping in and then finishing a load of homework. At least lab was over by 9 AM. Afterward consisted of a nap and a quick lunch in Mary Welch Student Center.

Afternoon
My second job of the day consists of manning the circulation desk of the library from 12 - 4 PM. This is actually fine by me because very few people go down there, and the one's that do mostly know enough to get by without asking me for help. I have access to a computer which is connected to The World Wide Web and can thus update my blog and get some homework done.


Evening
I hit a wall at 4:30PM. Took an hour nap. My schedule is poorly optimized to take advantage of downtime because of the go-go-go. Go to lab and TA, got to work for 4 hours, and then come back and do some homework which is due in mere hours. Due tonight - Thermodynamics problem set. Due tomorrow - Quantum Mechanics problem set.

No comments:

Post a Comment